Lisa & Britni, my daughter

Lisa & Britni, my daughter
Woman's Luncheon April 2010

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 2 and I am feeling fat and happy!

     Yesterday I had no doubts about continuing on with the program.  One thing I did learn is that the Cappacino fat burning hot drink does have green tea in it and after having two of my meals being the Cappacino in my coffee as two meals in a row is not a good idea...I was flying somewhere without a ticket.

 Here is my day with a revision or two from the day before.

7am - 20oz water
first meal starts first thing in the morning
1 package Cappacino split into two cups of coffee (12oz each)
10am- 20oz. water with my vitamins and meds
10:30am - Scrambled Medifast eggs
12pm - 20oz water
1pm - 1 package Cappacino in 1.5 cups of coffee
2:45pm - 20oz water
4pm - Medifast Chicken and wild rice soup
5pm - 10 oz water
6pm - 2 Boca Burgers, 6 Brussel Sprouts, 1.5 cups Romaine Lettuce with 1tbsp lite Asian dressing
8pm - Orange Medifast Shake

     I went to bed feeling fat and happy but I must have been in the bathroom 50 times during the day...only seems like it. The first night I was up 4 times during the middle of the night.  The second night (last night) I was not up even one time but definetly needed to go when I woke up and then fell on the floor after I weighed myself.

     On the morning of my third day I am a very happy girl!!!  OK, you are going to want to sit down for this one! I started with Medifast Saturday morning and weighed in at 188 (can't believe I am posting that). I was totally faithful to the program and even drank on average 120 oz of water both days which was amazingly easy. I studied the first three chapters in Dr. A's Habits of Health book and did NO exercise like I was instructed.  This morning I weighed myself (this is where you should be sitting) I weighed 181...NO SHIT!

     The only problems I had was on Saturday I needed the crunch factor so I slowly ate a bag of Chili Cheese puffs that are part of the program. Sunday my husband was sitting on the couch eating our favorite chips...Like we normally would do...I go up and found something to do while he ate them...I am so proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment